Close this window to return to your previous page.
Help for College Now
Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use (“TOU”) carefully. You must agree to these TOU before you are permitted to subscribe to or use any HELP FOR COLLEGE NOW digital or downloadable resources, online course, coaching, class, program, workshop, or training, or enter any online forums or online platforms operated by College Admissions Help 360, LLC d/b/a HELP FOR COLLEGE NOW(for any purpose), including without limitation any third-party website the Company may use to distribute or provide its services (collectively “the Services”).
If you do not agree with these TOU, you may not use the Services.
As used in these TOU, the term “Company” is defined to include the following: (i) CAHELP360, LLC, d/b/a HELP FOR COLLEGE NOW its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, owners, members, managers, directors, officers, past and present employees, agents, coaches, representatives, successors and assigns. The term “Clients” or “You” is collectively defined to include the student and his or her parents, any legal guardians of the student, and any other payor of the Services.
1. The Services
As part of the Services, Company will provide:
- UNLIMITED CAREER COACHING: Recommend potential careers.
Through the completion of our proprietary career assessment, students will gain knowledge of their interests and receive career recommendations that fit those interests.
- UNLIMITED COLLEGE SELECTION COACHING: Provide assistance in determining a final list of colleges that are a “best fit” for student based on their unique interests, desires, and abilities. MyFit scores will be determined for all colleges in our database based on their Student Profile information. Then, Company will help Clients through the steps to identify the “best fit” schools when requested. Clients will also have unlimited online access to Company’s detailed college data.
- UNLIMITED ADMISSIONS COACHING: Provide unlimited review of the student’s college applications and make recommendations before submission to schools when provided to Company in advance. Unlimited essay review and feedback on Clients’ admissions and scholarship applications when provided to Company in advance.
- UNLIMITED FINANCIAL AID COACHING: Merit Aid – Assist with Merit Aid identification after selecting schools to help Clients in their efforts to reduce out-of-pocket cost for attendance when requested. Review Financial Aid Documents – When requested, provide critical document review of the Student Aid Report and the CSS profile for accuracy and thoroughness. Unlimited award letter review – When requested, Company will review award letters to help ensure Clients are receiving a fair offer and provide advice on the appeal process when deemed appropriate by Company. Provide assistance with key college transition steps including budgeting and loan options review. Identify Federal Education Tax Credits and Deductions – In the Spring prior to the student’s first year of college, Company will help identify potential federal education tax credits and deductions under Publication 970, when requested.
- OTHER: Unlimited access to Company’s Progress Tracking System, online tools, and Clients’ stored information 24 hours a day as well as parent/guardian access to monitor student progress. Timely email reminders provided to Clients throughout the program to help keep Clients on schedule. Unlimited Access to the Company Coaching Team via email and chat, Monday – Thursday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. CST and Friday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. CST, for questions and assistance.
2. Participants; Minors
NOTE TO MINORS: You acknowledge that your parent or guardian has reviewed, understood and agreed to the terms below. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the Services. Children between the ages of 13 and 18 must ask for their parent’s or guardian’s permission and agreement to these TOU before using any Services.
NOTE TO PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF MINORS: You acknowledge that you have reviewed, understood and agreed to the terms of this Agreement (such terms being interpreted as if they applied both to you and your minor child/ward) and have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of your minor child/ward.
The Company provides you a three-day cancellation period in which time you are free to use the Services. You will be automatically charged upon enrollment in our program and agree to pay, all fees and charges in accordance with the prices and terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. The Company reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods, either immediately upon posting on Helpforcollegenow.com or by e-mail delivery to you.
You give Company permission to automatically charge your credit or debit card for all fees and charges due and payable to Company, without any additional authorization. You also agree that Company is authorized to share any payment information and instructions required to complete the payment transactions with its third-party payment service providers (e.g., credit card transaction processing, merchant settlement, and related services).
In the event that payment is not received by the date due, the Services will not continue, and we reserve the right to terminate your access to the Services and all Content (defined below) immediately and permanently.
- Company does not guarantee that by purchasing the Services, a student will be accepted by any college or university, will receive financial aid, or receive more financial aid than would otherwise be obtained without the use of its Services. Company is not liable for the accuracy of the information provided by the family. Company makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information and reserves the right to make corrections if an error does occur. Company is not affiliated with any high school, government agency, or other educational institution. Company will make the final determination on the clients it will accept for its Services and reserves the right not to accept a student who does not have a reasonable chance to benefit from our Services.
- The Services and Content provide information and education only, and do not provide any financial, legal, medical or psychological services or advice. The Services and Content are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice that can be provided by your own accountant, lawyer, financial advisor, or medical professional. You are responsible for your own financial, legal, physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. You should consult with a professional if you have specific questions about your own unique situation. Company disclaims any liability for your reliance on any opinions or advice contained in the Services.
- Any links to third-party products, services, or sites are subject to separate terms and conditions. Company is not responsible for or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party company or website. Although Company may recommend third-party sites, products or services, it is your responsibility to fully research such third parties before entering into any transaction or relationship with them.
- Company tries to ensure that the availability and delivery of the Services and Content is uninterrupted and error-free. However, Company cannot guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, including to allow for repairs, maintenance or updates, although, of course, we will try to limit the frequency and duration of suspension or restriction.
- THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND CONTENT OFFERED ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY OF THEIR FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING MEMBERSHIP PAGES, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROGRAM.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
- Ownership of the Content
The words, videos, voice and sound recordings, training materials, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through Company’s website, any third-party website Company may use to distribute or host the Services, and contained in e-mails sent to you by the Company, as well as the look and feel of all of the foregoing (collectively “the Content”) is property of Company and/or our affiliates or licensors, unless otherwise noted, and it is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- Company’s Limited License to You
If you view, purchase or access any Services or any of the Content, you will be considered our Licensee. For the avoidance of doubt, you are granted a revocable, non-transferable license for personal, non-commercial use only, limited to you only.This means you may view, download, print, email and use one copy of individual pages of the Services and Content for your own personal purposes only.You may not republish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, display, disclose, distribute to friends outside your immediate family, or any other third party, or otherwise use any material from the Services or Content for commercial purposes or in any way that earns you or any third party money. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using the Services or Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still Company property. Any unauthorized use of any materials found in the Services or Content shall constitute infringement.You must receive our written permission before using any of the Services or Content for your own commercial use or before sharing with others outside your immediate family.The trademarks and logos displayed on the Services or Content are trademarks belonging to Company, unless otherwise indicated. Any use including framing, metatags or other text utilizing these trademarks, or other trademarks displayed, is strictly prohibited without our written permission.All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license, are reserved by us.
- Unauthorized Use
Your use of any materials found in the Services or Content other than that expressly authorized in this agreement or by a separate written assignment, is not permitted (“Unauthorized Use”). You agree that any violation or threatened violation of the Intellectual Property Rights terms in this Agreement would cause irreparable injury to Company that may not be adequately compensated by damages, entitling Us to obtain injunctive relief, without bond, in addition to all legal remedies.
- Your License to Company; Use in Testimonials and Marketing
By posting or submitting any material during the Services such as comments, posts, photos, designs, graphics, images or videos or other contributions, you are representing to us that you are the owner of all such materials. You are also granting Company, and anyone authorized by Company, an unlimited, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display your contributions, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or developed in the future, for any purpose, and granting Company the right to make it part of Company’s current or future Services and Content. This right includes granting us proprietary rights or intellectual property rights under any relevant jurisdiction without any further permission from you or compensation by Company to you.You also consent to photographs, videos, and/or audio recordings, including teleconference calls, webinars, or other communications, that may be made by Company during the Services that may contain you, your voice and/or your likeness. In Company’s sole discretion, we reserve the right to use these photographs, videos, and or/audio recordings and/or any other materials submitted by you to Company or created by Company in connection with your participation in any Services, without compensation to you at any time, now or at any time in the future.You also grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to use your likeness and identify you as the author and individual depicted in any comments, posts, photos, images, videos or other contributions created by you or Company, or by name, email address, or screen name, for any purposes, including commercial purposes and advertising. You acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation to use any contributions from you and that we may elect to cease the use of any such contributions in the Services or in our Content at any time for any reason.This means you give Company permission to use anything you submit or post in the Services or any third-party forum or website operated by Company, or anything captured by Company during your participation in the Services, including images in which your face is visible and recognizable.
6. Your Conduct; Confidentiality
Please choose carefully the materials that you upload to, submit to, or embed on any website operated by Company and any third-party forums or platform operated by Company or Company’s service providers. Any material you post on Company’s website or in any third-party forums or platform as part of the Services may become public.
Company is not legally bound to keep your information confidential. Nevertheless, Company agrees to keep all information about our relationship strictly confidential except in very rare circumstances where disclosure is required by law, for example when a court might issue a subpoena for the file or information, or if you threaten to harm yourself, or others. You acknowledge that any communications with our coaches are not covered by any doctor-patient privilege or other privilege.
You are responsible for your material and for any liability that may result from the material you post. You participate, comment, and post material at your own risk. Any communication by you on Company’s website and any third-party forums operated by Company or its service providers, whether by leaving a comment, participating in a chat, public or private forum, or other interactive service, must be respectful. You may not communicate or submit any content or material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, knowingly false, defamatory or obscene or otherwise in violation of any law or the rights of others. You agree to post comments or other material only one time.
Company or its service providers, in their discretion, may delete or modify, in whole or part, any post, comment or submission to Company’s and any third-party forums operated by Company or its service providers. Company does not, however, have any obligation to monitor posts, comments, or material submitted by third parties. Company neither endorses nor makes any representations as to the truthfulness or validity of any third-party posts, comments, or material on Company website or any third-party forums operated by Company. Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by third-party posts, comments, or materials on Company website and any third-party forums operated by Company or its service providers.
You are strictly forbidden from the following:
- Causing damage to any Company website or third-party forums operated by Company
- Using any Company website or third-party forums operated by Company for any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- Using any Company website or third-party forums operated by Company to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, keystroke logger or other malicious software
- Using any Company website or third-party forums operated by Company to transmit, send or deliver unsolicited communications or for other marketing or advertising purposes
- Systematically or automatically collecting data from any Company website or third-party forums operated by Company
- Sharing private and proprietary information from the Services with anyone else
7. Username and Password
Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse or terminate your access to the Services and Content, in full or in part, at any time without notice, including without limitation for your violation or suspected violation of any of these TOU. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Services or Content affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you in these TOU with respect to the Services and the Content will still apply now and in the future, even after termination by you or Company.
Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
10. Waiver and Release
As used in these Terms, “Releasees” includes Company, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, owners, members, managers, directors, officers, past and present employees, agents, contractors, coaches, tutors, representatives, successors and assigns. You release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Releasees from any and all liability to you, your personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin, for any and all claims, causes of action, obligations, lawsuits, charges, complaints, controversies, damages, costs or expenses of whatsoever kind, nature, or description, whether direct or indirect, in law or in equity, in contract or in tort, or otherwise, whether known or unknown, arising out of or connected with your use of the Services or Content, whether or not caused by the active or passive negligence of the Releasees.
You expressly agree that this release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law of the State of Texas and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that it will be severed and the balance shall continue in full legal force and effect. This release is not intended as an attempted release of claims of gross negligence or intentional acts by Releasees.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Releasees from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debt and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from or in connection with: (i) your use of the Services in violation of these TOU, (ii) your use of the Services, whether or not caused by the active or passive negligence of the Releasees; (iii) any and all third party claims caused in whole or in part by your negligent or intentional acts or omissions; (iv) any breach by you of these TOU or any representation and warranty made by you herein, (v) your material submitted to Company, (vi) your use of materials or features available through the Services (except to the extent a claim is based upon infringement of a third-party right by materials created by Company) or (vii) a violation by you of applicable law or any agreement or terms with a third party to which you are subject.
12. Jurisdiction, Venue
13. Users Outside United States
Company controls and operates the Services from offices in the United States. Company does not represent that materials on the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Clients who choose to access the Services from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
14. General Terms
You expressly agree that these TOU are intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law of the State of Texas, and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that it will be severed and the balance shall continue in full legal force and effect. This is the entire agreement of the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.
By clicking on the box when signing up for the Services, you are providing the electronic equivalent of your signature and assert that you have read, understood and agreed to this entire document. If you do not agree with these TOU, do not purchase or use the Services or Content.
Close this window to return to your previous page.